Here are my 2014 goals I hope to achieve by the end of this year. I might not achieve all the goals, but I will try my best to achieve them.
2014 Financial Goals
- Save up for a car – As much as I like the potential saving of not owning a car, I realize at this stage of my life I need to learn how to drive. I can’t always depend on people to drive me to places, so I am hoping to save at least $7000 by the end of this year for my new car. I am probably going to get a used car since I am a new driver and a used car will probably be cheaper in terms of insurance. I am excited about this goal and I hope I be driving by next summer :).
- I want to attend at least 3 hiking events in the summer–This summer I want to attend at least 3 hiking events. I want to work on my stamina, so I can walk for a long time without getting tired. This will prepare me for the Europe trip since we will be walking a lot.
- I want to go see the musical Wicked– I have heard people raving about Wicked for the longest time and my girlfriend also wants to see it, so hopefully I can get tickets to see it with her.
- Going to the gym at least 4 times a week – I want to get more healthy and get in better shapes. I will try my best to commit to going to the gym as often as possible.
- I want to go see at least two Blue Jays Game – I enjoy following Toronto sports teams like the Raptors, Leafs, and Blue Jays. Out of all the Toronto teams, I think the Blue Jays have the brightest future. I love how the new manager is building the team with youth and talents. I can’t wait for the season to start, Go Jays!
- Update my resume frequently Although I plan on staying with my current job until my contract is over, I am still looking for better opportunities if they become
- Become a SAP Expert: Currently at Parmalat, the company is changing their whole system from Spirit into SAP. I am really interested in SAP and I hope to gain more knowledge and eventually become a SAP Expert.
Have you set your 2014 goals?